Status
Not open for further replies.

Texxaco

T6 T32 204 DSG on SoLow 3H Air remapped to 257PS
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Evening all,

I am thinking of selling my forged two peice Radi8 alloys as I want to go back to 20” rims.

The wheels are the only set in the UK and only one of three sets in Europe according to Radi8.

The grey centres have recently been stripped and powder coated with the rims stripped and polished. No kerb damage.

I am looking for £2,000 ONO with collection or shipping at buyers expense. Prefer collection as not keen on shipping them.

New, these would set you back £6K.

Any questions please shout.

61368648-663E-44CE-8493-7DB6B2996E97.jpeg

IMG_8881.jpeg

DDA86CDA-F810-4515-99FC-D24A04146580.jpeg

99E788A7-B2CE-4B58-97E1-E3B12183D567.jpeg

Last edited:
Just one question mate... WHY?

They just aren’t doing it for me anymore. I miss having twenties, if they were twenties I might have kept them.

I bloody love those wheels, but if I spent 2k + tyres, I'd have my bits removed!!

Make me an offer mate.

They are accela tyres. Not load rated 235/35/ZR19 97Y

I'll vouch for their condition and finish Pete has made an exceptional jobs at polishing these up... Shame his auto electrics skills isn't up to the same standards :p

Last edited:
I'll vouch for their condition and finish Pete has made an exceptional jobs at polishing these up... Shame his auto electrics skills isn't up to the same standards :p
Can’t be good at everything Chris.

Make me an offer mate.
Mate, you'll note I didn't respond immediately - I've been giving this serious consideration. However, I can't find a number that would allow me to keep my bits and that you wouldn't find insulting, so, on that basis, with regret, I'm going to decline to make a bid.

GLWS of those bloody gorgeous wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back