Rear adjuster delete with Bilsteins

Wilkyway

The rear of my van sits too high compared to the front. I’ve got a set of B14’s fitted but the rear adjusters don’t look like they’ll budge, they’re currently wound about 2/3 of the way down. Before I buy replacement and wind them further down, does anyone have any pictures of B14’s on a kombi with the adjusters removed and Powerflex adjuster deletes fitted?
The back of my van is empty 99% of the time so the Powerflex deletes may be ideal.

IMG_9397.jpeg

When I ran b14s I had the fronts all the way down and removed one of the adjuster rings on the rear. It sat lower at the back than the front so you should be able to do this rather than go for adjuster deletes.

When I ran b14s I had the fronts all the way down and removed one of the adjuster rings on the rear. It sat lower at the back than the front so you should be able to do this rather than go for adjuster deletes.
Thanks Gary!
I took the adjusters out on the drive this morning to see how it sat. It was just springs so there might be a slight rise in height if the power flex deletes were in there but it’s too low. This is with nothing in the back of the van either.

IMG_1731.jpeg

If you can get the adjusters free and wind them all the way down it should sit level.

Back