Rear area load mat part number T6

Cooper

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Can any tell me the part number for the proper thick rear load area mat that will fit my 17 plate SWB T6? I had one in my previous T5 and it was excellent because the underside is moulded to fit the floor area contours. My current van is ply lined so everything slides about the bit of old carpet that’s in there at the moment. I think they are quite expensive from VW but if I hit the brakes once more the poxy cement mixer will be joining me up front!

Picture attached of one listed on eBay. And yes, I have tried to buy it off them but can never get a response.

23FABBAC-038A-42B7-9A53-56633BAF59D2.jpeg

I’ll have a look in the next couple of days, going to be replacing mine with a ply floor

I’m looking for one just for the rear load area. About 2.4m long. Like what Sharpe’s photos show. Cheers.
I think that might be a lwb. If it is I will have one for sale out of a van cornered 1200 miles and the back not used.

I can get an 8 foot sheet in the back of mine with not much length to spare so I think that makes it a SWB? My mate has a LWB and can get 2700 (9 foot) in the back. I’m happy to be educated though.

I can get an 8 foot sheet in the back of mine with not much length to spare so I think that makes it a SWB? My mate has a LWB and can get 2700 (9 foot) in the back. I’m happy to be educated though.
I will measure mine in the morning.

Does anyone have the part number for the LWB single slider load mat. Same as pic above only LWB.

Back