Rear Brake Caliper upgrade

Shakey VR/46

I have a T6 T32 204 4 motion. I have the Porsche big brake upgrade on the front already.
The 204 comes with big calipers as standard on the front and I have them in the garage. I was wondering if they will fit on the back as anyone done this upgrade

I have a T6 T32 204 4 motion. I have the Porsche big brake upgrade on the front already.
The 204 comes with big calipers as standard on the front and I have them in the garage. I was wondering if they will fit on the back as anyone done this upgrade
In a word no. And in fairness the rears don’t need upgrading unless purely for visuals, as most of the braking is done by the front end.

Last edited:
Up grading the rear brakes is mainly cosmetic , if you have too much braking capacity on the rear the A B S is going to just work harder . If you lock up the rear wheels on any vehicle it will try to turn about face , The ABS sorts this out of course so this doesn't happen , Fit quality pads and Discs like Nutexa , and maybe paint the callipers if looks are important .
BUT
Here is a nice easy test for all you techos to try .
Take a Model Corgi or matchbox car roll it down a slope , wheels turning freely

Roll it a second time with the front wheels jammed still with some pieces of paper

then roll it down the same hill with the rear wheels jammed still with paper .

Back