rear seat options

So I've got 3 teenage kids, and only 3 seats up front, planning on converting the rear with two bench chairs running either side.
Can I fit a seat belt to these bench chairs and would that meet all safety requirements or am i best fitting a single chair to the rear that
i can fit in and out as and when required.

if single seat option is the only way, where and how much am i looking at to purchase and have it installed

Any help or adive would be much appreciated

So I've got 3 teenage kids, and only 3 seats up front, planning on converting the rear with two bench chairs running either side.
Can I fit a seat belt to these bench chairs and would that meet all safety requirements or am i best fitting a single chair to the rear that
i can fit in and out as and when required.

if single seat option is the only way, where and how much am i looking at to purchase and have it installed

Any help or adive would be much appreciated
presuming yours is a panel-van, it’ll have the dimples present in the floor for fitting Kombi / Shuttle seats.

The thread linked to below covers what configurations work, them all being removable via quick-release mounts.

Some seats can be fitted with integrated belts, others with belts built in to the van - have a gander and you’ll see.

Back