Reimo Bed Space

Irvine101

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have a lwb camper with a Reimo roof but at present there is no roof bed. I am thinking of having a Reimo roof bed retro fitted and wonder if anyone who has this roof and bed can advise me of the size of the gap between the mattress and roof. Is it big enough to leave a mattress topper and / or sleeping bag up top when the roof is down? Can anyone advise on the size of the gap.

Which roof bed are you looking at? The sprung reimo bed comes with a mattress that can be left up there. I also leave the cab silver screens up there.

It would be the standard non sprung bed.
we have that setup & leave our poptop insulator up there, which is about 30mm thick when folded up. You have to position stuff carefully or it stops the canvas from folding properly when you pull the roof down. You might just get away with a sleeping bag or topper, depending on how thick they are.

so I've just fitted some Froli springs to the poptop bed area of my Reimo Easyfit. They are 42mm in height, and when I measured them before buying(in Germany) they looked like they would fit with my thin mattress (2.5cm foam plus backing, so about 4cm thickness overall). But the two together don't allow the poptop to close properly at the rear, although the front is fine, and the rest was elevated a couple of centimeters. So I reckon you have at most about 6cm at the rear before it becomes a problem and prevents the roof from closing.

Back