Removing speed limiter with Obdeleven

it possible to remove the speed limiter from an ex RAC T6 (2018) with Obdeleven? If so, can somebody please explain how?

I am not brand new to this kind of thing, just very rusty. Until 2011 I ran my own mobile mechanic business and had VAG-COM which I used regularly to code equipment. I still have the hardware somewhere but don't own a windows laptop to run it on. I also fear the cable would be so out of date it would probably be useless!

I have OBD eleven which I have only used so far to read fault codes on my own car so am not as familiar with it as I once was with VAG-COM. I am happy to pay for credits / a pro subscription if I need to.

Thanks.

Try the following:
Control units > Engine > Adaptation > in there is a channel something like "Adjustable maximum speed limit"
change it to e.g. 300 km/h (factory value) press and hold "write" button.

Let us know if it's then limited to 300 km/h ;)

EDIT:

OBDeleven-Speed-limiter-cropped_b.png

Last edited:
Try the following:
Control units > Engine > Adaptation > in there is a channel something like "Adjustable maximum speed limit"
change it to e.g. 300 km/h (factory value) press and hold "write" button.

Let us know if it's then limited to 300 km/h ;)

EDIT:

View attachment 244043

Thanks, seems easy enough - I will give it a go and report back. Perhaps though, if I set it to 1080000000 it might be capable of time travel?

Back