Renogy Inverter with BT2 bluetooth

Hotavick

I m having trouble conecting to my 1000w 12v pure sine wave inverter with Eco Mode via yhe Renogy BT2 in the DC Home app, can someone help me?

Got a pic of what you got?.

My version of Renogy 1k / 2k inverter can't have the BT2 added... Just the remote on/off switch

It worked fine until I added it to another cell phone, now it won't let me connect to any of them, I uninstalled the app several times, cleared the cache, removed the battery terminals and let the inverter capacitor discharge and nothing, it doesn't connect, I don't know if when selecting the device to connect I mistakenly selected the controller and this has caused some conflict, I don't know what to do anymore, I hope you can help me with your experience

IMG_20240908_161826.jpg

We don't have them in the UK.... They don't do that version on 240v.

But.

Plug BT2 into com port 7.

Turn on inverter..

Got to dc home app and search for BT devices.

Screenshot_20240909_212400_Samsung Notes.jpg

What's the bt2 leds showing?

Try leaving the BT2 unplugged for a day or so, then try again.

La conexión en el puerto inversor esta bien y el BT2 con la luz verde encendida, cuando intento conectar al x DC home parpadea el azul, pero no termina la conexión, da el error que les mostré

La conexión en el puerto inversor esta bien y el BT2 con la luz verde encendida, cuando intento conectar al x DC home parpadea el azul, pero no termina la conexión, da el error que les mostré

IMG_20240909_164031.jpg

IMG_20240909_164007.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-07-18-44-27-253_com.renogy.dchome.jpg

¿Qué muestran los leds bt2?

Intente dejar el BT2 desconectado durante un día aproximadamente y luego inténtelo nuevamente.
Voy a probar esa alternativa amigo a ver que pasa ya que no puedo conectar cargas grandes sin saber como se estan comportando. Muchas gracias por ayudarme. Toda idea es valida si me ayuda a solucionar el problema.

For those that can't read the lingo:

Reads as:
"The connection to the inverter port is fine and the BT2 has the green light on, when I try to connect to the x DC home it flashes blue, but the connection does not end, it gives the error that I showed you"

Voy a probar esa alternativa amigo a ver que pasa ya que no puedo conectar cargas grandes sin saber como se estan comportando. Muchas gracias por ayudarme. Toda idea es valida si me ayuda a solucionar el problema.

Reads as:
"I'm going to try that alternative, friend, to see what happens since I can't connect large loads without knowing how they are behaving. Thank you very much for helping me. Any idea is valid if it helps me solve the problem."

Back