Replacement Head Unit recommendations - budget

TSraps

Hello, just purchased a T6 and unfortunately the head unit has no BT from factory... Im looking to replace it with an aftermarket one and would be nice to keep just the sensors on the screen and to have apple car play. Any recommendations which one to fit for less than £500. Thanks

Hello, just purchased a T6 and unfortunately the head unit has no BT from factory... Im looking to replace it with an aftermarket one and would be nice to keep just the sensors on the screen and to have apple car play. Any recommendations which one to fit for less than £500. Thanks

Looking for recommendations for a make / model (price) to replace the std (6 button) head unit in a 2018 T6.
Don`t want to be paying a fortune for a Halo unit, looking more around the £300 mark

I`m after something a bit more modern with a touch screen but more importantly looking for something that will still incorporate my existing controls on steering wheel for stereo, phone etc and for my reverse parking sensors to still work on the head unit.
I notice a lot of them are android based. Do they also still connect and work with an iPhone

Back