Reupholster or not

Benji46

VIP Member
Hi Friends
Silly mistake made transporting a cat...and guess what did its business right on the front double seat.
I cant take it anymore..(its all i can smell) so
looking for a reupholster for my t6 as need to remove the guts of the double front seat and replace with new stuff and new trim.
Location Cambs, Lincs, Norfolk.
Thanks
Ben

Had a similar situation in my old golf when the youngest projectile vomited his breakfast all over the rear seats and footwell.
Took the seats out, jet wash and steamed.

@JumpShip is correct. They often pop up on here and elsewhere but it’s usually the shipping costs that kill a sale so you need to find one that you’re prepared to travel to pick up. If you’re not already aware, here on this forum you can click on the profile picture and it will tell you where members are located so long as it’s in the profile.

From what I’ve read you need an enzyme cleaner, plenty available online, worth trying these instead of spending a fortune re-working the seat.
EDIT; just re-read, it’s a double front seat, they sell very cheap but still worth cleaning first

Then enzyme killer I brought after 24 hours has made it worse. I couldn't bring myself to look n sniff today. I'll update in due course!

Back