Reversing issue DSG T6.1 4motion 204

BlakeyG

First time having an automatic T6.1 kombi LWB 4motion 204 2020 and I seem to be having a reversing issue as follows. When trying to park onto my drive which is slightly uphill it takes quite a few revs then takes off quickly, to which I have to take my foot off the throttle and start all over again, by the time it is on the drive I can smell the clutch burning :/ . It wont creep, is it a design fault? Concerned I’m going ruin the clutch plate. Any advice would be much appreciated.

First time having an automatic T6.1 kombi LWB 4motion 204 2020 and I seem to be having a reversing issue as follows. When trying to park onto my drive which is slightly uphill it takes quite a few revs then takes off quickly, to which I have to take my foot off the throttle and start all over again, by the time it is on the drive I can smell the clutch burning :/ . It wont creep, is it a design fault? Concerned I’m going ruin the clutch plate. Any advice would be much appreciated.

In the first instance you can carry out a full DSG reset, see if that helps, but ultimately a TVS remap will make your box 100 x better :cool:

Probably worth to check first that engine software is up to date.

Back