FREE Roof blanking bolts

Ooooooooh, now you're talking. I could do with 2 please. Drop me your bank details so i can send you some cash. Chris

I’ll take the other 3 if that’s okay? As NDPChris said above, pM me your details and I’ll pop some cash in the bank for them.

I've literally just ordered a pack of 6 and need 4 for my caddy. so also have 3 spare. if you haven't bought them yet i can send you one.

I've literally just ordered a pack of 6 and need 4 for my caddy. so also have 3 spare. if you haven't bought them yet i can send you one.
Already in the post my furry friend. Let's keep this surplus roof bolt thread open until all are claimed hehe

Ooooooooh, now you're talking. I could do with 2 please. Drop me your bank details so i can send you some cash. Chris
I’ll take the other 3 if that’s okay? As NDPChris said above, pM me your details and I’ll pop some cash in the bank for them.
Dm me your address an I'll post em. Don't worry about the dosh. I've had plenty of free info and reassurance of this forum. I've no issue givin a few bolts to the cause.

Back