Found Roof lining LWB single slider

V8cr

VIP Member
Looking for a roof lining for my lwb single slider t6 . Both rear sections needed .Carpeted would be great but original would be fine also, anything considered .
Based in Eastbourne

Looking for a roof lining for my lwb single slider t6 . Both rear sections needed .Carpeted would be great but original would be fine also, anything considered .
Based in Eastbourne
Hi I wanted exactly the same I picked a set up yesterday but not used them as I’ve trimmed mine in suede this morning so these are surplus to requirements

IMG_0171.jpeg

IMG_0170.jpeg

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg

That looks great Mark.
Would have them off you but I’m way down in Eastbourne

That looks great Mark.
Would have them off you but I’m way down in Eastbourne
No worries mate I just saw other day you was after the same as me I’d put some new lights in last weekend and dropped a boob priced a new rear half up at vw £85 but I rang a few local converters up and found one 20mins from where I was working who said they’d just removed some 2 days ago and I could have them
On collection he told me about a trim supplier they use so I contacted them and went and got the suede glue and hidden fixings for £70 had a bash this morning for first time hence the spare panels

Would have loved them . Wish I could find some local ish . Mine have been really badly done and are torn and warped. Yours looks great and Thankyou for the offer Mark

Would have loved them . Wish I could find some local ish . Mine have been really badly done and are torn and warped. Yours looks great and Thankyou for the offer Mark
No problem mate keep searching I’m sure you’ll find some

Based in Eastbourne
One’s just popped up, twin slider, didn’t know there was a difference but if you’re covering it you might be able to hide a join..
Free to anyone who wants to collect from Swindon.
LWB twin slider (not sure if this makes a difference) headliner. Pretty sure it’s the factory lining but it’s been carpeted in the same material as the cab. Factory fixing holes, 2x courtesy light holes & 3x aftermarket spotlights.
Generally good condition but one section at the front is sagging a tad so could do with re-gluing.

I do have more photos but I can’t add them so let me know if you want more? :)
View attachment 249636

Back