Seat belt adjusters

GoatBoater

Senior Nerd
T6 Guru
There is no height adjustment on the top anchor point of the front seat belts on my T6. Not a problem for me, but the shorter members of my tribe are complaining about the belt rubbing their necks and I can see that it isn't well positioned to actually do a good job.

There seem to be a couple of options around, but I'm unsure which do the job without compromising safety. Anyone have thoughts or recommendations?

Mine slide up and down in the B pillar, i tilt the triangular top belt piece and that allows it to move up/down, is yours not the same ??

Hmm... I might be stupid. They look like they move but I had it in my head that they don't. I'm rather embarrassed to admit that I haven't really tried!

Actually, this could be a whole new thread. Did you know your van did......

Err... yeah... I "fixed" it .
Feeling a bit stupid now. It just looked like it had a blank to cover a feature that higher spec vehicles might have. I haven't yet adjusted to "van finish" on things after Volvo finish.

Thanks all. I agree with @Scruffy there should be a thread for stuff like this: "Today I learned that my van.... "

(or I could read the handbook I guess, that that seems a bit extreme)

Haha; done similar a few times!
Worst was spending gawd knows how long trying to reset my tyre pressure monitor (had a flat); I found out the MFD I didn't know we had was controlled with a little button at the bottom of the RH stalk. Doh!

Back