Seating layout

BAZT6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
My van is a SWB that I plan to turn into a day van. When I brought it from Copart it had a wheel chair lift in the back which I have removed and plan to sell. It has also got twin rails on the offside with 2 single seats one behind the other, I am also going to keep these. I have bought a genuine 3 seater bench from Pat on this forum which I will mount in the normal place in the van this will give me the option of 2 or 3 seats depending what else I am carrying. I have removed the flooring and the 4 anchor points for the wheel chairs. This has left me a few holes to make good. Has anyone got a drawing that shows where to drill for the mounting brackets to mount the bench, I have got all 4 of the brackets but will need to get or make reinforcing plates to go under the floor.
Cheers Baz

IMG_0198.JPG IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0216.JPG IMG_0217.JPG IMG_0218.JPG

Hi Baz is this what your after? I removed my three seater bench the photos are of the brackets before I took them out mine was factory fit and they dont have seperate reinforcing brackets as the cross members are heavier duty on the T6

Cheers Coradia that's exactly what I was after. I will start with the seats in the standard position but might put another row of brackets further back so that when parked up I can move the seats back to make room for a table.
Thanks for your help Baz

I have rolled the carpet back to the offside of the van and removed the sheet of ply that was under it. Not impressed with whoever fitted the floor and tail lift. Not a lick of paint around any of the holes in the floor and how many self tappers does it need to hold a sheet of ply down? Self tappers have been wound in with a drill some right through the wood. I have drilled the floor for the brackets to hold the triple seat down and fitted the seat belt on the nearside. Need to fit a plate to strengthen the point on the offside. I might refit the existing carpet for now before I decide what to have. Fancy the idea of some rubberised laminate flooring right through the back and a carpet that can be removed in front of the seat. I think I have got most of the front end bits I need barring a bumper and A/C rad. just need some spare time. Baz

Back