Sink Only

GtiOli

T6 Pro
Just wondering if anybody has fitted a sink in the van without a hob, I cannot see us using a hob to cook inside and am interested to see people’s layouts for sink only units.

I have a sink fitted but no gas hob, I dont like to cook in the van unless weather is terrible, I cook outside under awning but as I live in Australia ,your circumstances may be different. My setup is on the drivers side I have an 80w fridge with a sink in the cabinetry above , then drawers, cupboards and under the rock and roll bed I have draws in the back and cupboards in the front. My cooker is either a double lpg gas portable primus stove or a double metholated spirits stove as found on many yachts. I alternate between either depending on circumstances. This works well for us.Wendy-and-Michael--1030x773.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
Just wondering if anybody has fitted a sink in the van without a hob, I cannot see us using a hob to cook inside and am interested to see people’s layouts for sink only units.
Yes, we have a Vangear Nano which has a small stainless steel sink + fold out section you could put a small stove on if you wanted to. Fresh and waste water is stored in the cupboard below it and it has an electric pump either from 12v system or tiny battery. We don't cook in the van.
We may be changing the Nano for an alternative set up later this year BUT still won't cook in the van. If we do change the Nano will probably be offered for sale.

My setup has a CAN LR1760 sink in the van furniture and a pod kitchen with a Thetford hob that slides out and removes from under the rnr bed. Don't really want cook in the van, mess and smell.

We've got sink and hob never used sink hob for kettle and tea on days out never cooked on it don't want to stink out van

Back