Wanted Sliding window for steel bulkhead

Jetrebel

VIP Member
I’m looking for just the sliding bulkhead window fitted to the steel bulkhead in the T5 to T6.1.

Posted would be great but also happy to collect if you’re not too far from Coventry.

Thanks
Jason

I tried to find one and it was cheaper to buy a new bulkhead with the window already in
Did your dealer sell you the part, when i enquired they told me it was only available as an option on a new van. The glazed bulkhead on the brochure is about £180....... but they were willing to sell me an aftermarket Motexion bulkhead for £500. They don't call them 'main stealers' for nothing. :mad:

I got one off marketplace for £50 with the sliding window in. Had a look just now and there's a few on but they are variable condition. You only need to replace the top bit and it doesn't matter if you are carpeting it. There are also quite a few landrover sliding windows which may be suitable?

Last edited:
I got one off marketplace for £50 with the sliding window in. Had a look just now and there's a few on but they are variable condition. You only need to replace the top bit and it doesn't matter if you are carpeting it. There are also quite a few landrover sliding windows which may be suitable?
Marketplace? Can you elaborate?
I've been looking a while now on ebay etc. but only ever seem to find the steel bulkhead with fixed windows.

Facebook marketplace:
This is one I found with a quick look.
This is a landrover one:

Not sure the lanny window will fit (too big?)
Appreciate the heads up about facebook tho. Thanks.

Yes there’s a good few about but none near me. I’ve asked a few to remove the window and post it but no good as of yet.

Back