Sold ***SOLD*** Ovano Switch XL with Forty Winks mattress - from a SWB T6 Kombi **REDUCED TO £1500**

Status
Not open for further replies.

N_AT6inson

VIP Member
*** NOW SOLD ***

Less than a year old, in as new condition. Not used for trade/tools. Comes with bed topper. Only slept on for a few nights, zero stains and smells like new! Reason for sale - a new van with a pop top. No missing bolts. I've even got the unfitted decals which come with it.

If you've seen one of these they are the gold standard in this space - it's a beautifully crafted item. Including the mattress it cost us £2000 (£1790 plus the mattress at £215) less than a year ago, and fitted by Ovano in Portishead. The mattress is the Forty Winks official Ovano item: Forty Winks Bed Mattress

More info here: Ovano Switch XL

Price £1500. Located near Farnham in Hampshire (GU10 5). Collection only. Happy to help fit upon collection - it only takes about 20 mins.

supports.jpg

drawer.jpg

mattress.jpg

bed top.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone in the near future is considering selling a Ovano Switch XL SWB then please give me a message.
I’m located in the Lancashire area.
Thanks Adie.

I’m thinking the answer is no, but I’m after the above. Reckons the odds are the same as winning the lotto

Anybody thinking of selling their Ovano swb or similar, I'd be very interested.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I’m after a solution for my kombi SWB. Something good for storage when it’s the family wagon, but can be used for sleeping on weekend missions.

If anyone is selling Ovano set up, Ply guys kit or van furniture let me know what you’ve got!

Thanks a lot

Still for sale. Please only genuine enquiries who are in a position to buy and collect within a few days

Last edited:
Hiya, have you still got this?
I'm off to have a look at a friend's one this morning to see if it works for what I need. (I need to be able to carry an mtb and camping gear).
I've seen Ovano do a bike bar now so that may be an option.

Thanks, I'm not convinced it'll work for how I need to use it.
To get the bike in I'll need to drop the bulkhead which looses the use of the rear seats. So doesn't work for family trips camping etc with the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back