[SOLVED] Start/stop not activating very often

Andysmee

Previously the last of the TSI's
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I'll admit I can only be certain this works with my T6 TSi manual...

Move the air con temperature control off the coldest temperature and voila.. Start/stop works at the first junction on the journey instead of about an hour into the journey.

Of course this may actually have a detrimental effect on the battery because it was waiting until the battery was in very good shape before it allowed start stop with the air con on the full, but at least I now know!

How many years did that take to find

Surely not... start stop only works if the aircon isn't on lowest temp? My start stop regularly activates but only when I reverse into my drive and am about to take key out...

Start Stop and AC interact in a subtly more complex way than, say, the fan speed.

On mine the Start Stop and Climate Control will activate with the AC on but it's clearly kicking the engine back on when it knows there is a demand on the compressor.

Start Stop and AC interact in a subtly more complex way than, say, the fan speed.

On mine the Start Stop and Climate Control will activate with the AC on but it's clearly kicking the engine back on when it knows there is a demand on the compressor.
Yeah, not fan speed, temperature. Hence demand on the compressor

Back