Someone brought my van and did this

volts

T6 Pro
Posting this because I'm amazed at the transformation

Can't vouch for the company but I can the van (was it's 1st owner)

Ex Motability van

They added

The LED lights
The 20inch wheels.
Roof spoiler
Roof rails
Put the rear seats back in

Must be money it it for them to take it add bits to it and sell it on.

I'm not sure I have 36k lying around just now but it is a near enough perfect match for what I would want. I'm not that keen on black wheels but I like the rest. What a lovely van. Dare I ask what you parted with it for? :)

VW Basingstoke have a new Cali WITHOUT LED headlights. They’d considered putting them on but couldn’t justify the spend!

I'm not sure I have 36k lying around just now but it is a near enough perfect match for what I would want. I'm not that keen on black wheels but I like the rest. What a lovely van. Dare I ask what you parted with it for? :)
Lease on Motability was up so im back with a estate car (Subaru Outback) . As you can see I didn't do enough mileage in 5 years to justify another diesel. Pandemic changed quite a few things about my lifestyle.

Re the wheels. It had the much wanted 17" Devonports so poor choice to change them in my opinion.

Cracking van for its next owner.

I would struggle getting a LWB and my caravan on my drive but kudos to Broadway for presenting such a nice van for sale. I would have loved that spec. A SWB Kombi with the same spec would be the only improvement for me apart from Ravenna Blue for the colour. Unless it's not a hignline of course. ;)

Posting this because I'm amazed at the transformation

Can't vouch for the company but I can the van (was it's 1st owner)

Ex Motability van

They added

The LED lights
The 20inch wheels.
Roof spoiler
Roof rails
Put the rear seats back in

Must be money it it for them to take it add bits to it and sell it on.

Same company I got mine from last year.

Good experience generally?
Yeah very good, first few weeks of owning was getting a squeaking noise from engine I contacted them they said take it to a garage and get back to us.
I did that and the Aux belt needed replacing I sent them a picture of the invoice and they sent the money to my account within an hour. Now I am more clued on "Vanlife" only negative is they carpet the rear which is a decent standard but they don't sound deaden or insulate before they do it. you can access most of the van from the panels that come off but would be better if they did do this.

We've just got ours from Broadway cant knock them at all. Even managed to wangle free delivery to Manchester from their place in Pontypridd. They buy all their Transporters as standard can fit the same upgrades to all of them.

20240814_125028.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Back