Speaker upgrades - whats good and easy?

coxyboy123

i have a pioneer head unit but with all standard speakers which as we know, are pretty gash.

I would like to upgrade my speakers - but where do i start? Whats the "go to" set up? And who do we buy off?

i dont want a complex install so a like for like fit would be great.

Any ideas appreciated.

Take a look at the Gladen T6 and T6.1 Appearance kit. Easy to fit and we've sold loads. IMHO they sound loads better than the speakers they're competing against to and a huge upgrade over stock

Just a question on the Gladens. How do you fix the speaker to the door? Is it pop riveted or will sealant work? Trying to get everything together before I start it

Just a question on the Gladens. How do you fix the speaker to the door? Is it pop riveted or will sealant work? Trying to get everything together before I start it
They use nuts and bolts. We tend to use a small amount of sealant to reduce any moisture seeping through

Take a look at the Gladen T6 and T6.1 Appearance kit. Easy to fit and we've sold loads. IMHO they sound loads better than the speakers they're competing against to and a huge upgrade over stock
Would you say these are superior over the Alpine speakers?

The best out of a box direct fit are Gladen Appearance , come with nice pillar grills like the Alpines , but much smoother in sound, very popular
do you think they need an amp with a standard T6 head unit or still work well?

Can you get a small amp that fits behind the OEM head unit with the gladens?

With factory connections, ideally...

The best out of a box direct fit are Gladen Appearance , come with nice pillar grills like the Alpines , but much smoother in sound, very popular
So do you think I would see an improvement on the stock Caravelle T6.1 speakers. I just seem to have some annoying vibration from the A pillar.

Back