Speakers in the back of van

Wilder86

VIP Member
Hi Team,
Just looking to get some speakers in the back of our kombi.
It’s our family wagon, so just want the kids to hear music not just the front speakers!
What should I go for, and will they just link into the factory head unit (once wires are in place)
Thanks

Have you upgraded the speakers in the front or are they standard factory speakers?

I put these in, 10 inch pioneers and they work fine for the rear passengers. Many on here have spent loads on their set up but for basic speakers for the kids something like these are fine. You will need to run speaker cables down the A pillar to behind the radio, you will need to buy some pins (search on here for where to get them) to add the new cables to the existing speaker blocks and finally you will need to get the radio coded to get the fader function to work although the rear speakers will work without the fader being coded

EBC3CDCD-7594-4814-84B5-A912C5B07597.jpeg

Hi Team,
Just looking to get some speakers in the back of our kombi.
It’s our family wagon, so just want the kids to hear music not just the front speakers!
What should I go for, and will they just link into the factory head unit (once wires are in place)
Thanks
You do not need to spend A fortune on rear speakers. A set of 2 way 17cm speakers mounted high up in the rear quarters will do the job for rear passengers .

drop us a pm if you would like more details

Back