Sold Springfield’s. £900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex911

VIP Member
Set of 18" Springfield alloys in immaculate condition - no kerbing at all. Complete with Bridgestone Blizzak 255/45 18 tyres with. 5/6 mm all round and the standard fit Bridgestones with 4mm all round. Pics below show that there are no chips or kerb rash. I will wash them when I get back from work Friday .
Also have video walk round from last weeks service which I can send over. Looking for around £1500 ono

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

W3.jpg

W4.jpg

Gents, need to move these on as taking up space.....2 of the tyres all season tyres are worn, the others are perfect I will also throw in the 4 standard tyres.....£900 collected from Cheshire

Last edited by a moderator:
Gents, need to move these on as taking up space.....2 of the tyres all season tyres are worn, the others are perfect I will also throw in the 4 standard tyres.....3900 collected from Cheshire
Have you got the original centre caps?

The standard centrecaps are included as per the sportspack option when I bought the van

I would like to buy these wheels and tyres. I am based in Shropshire and I'm willing to pay your asking price of £900. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back