Sold Standard wheel bolts ( nearly new )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radford1071s

Paul - Bawdeep
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi afternoon I have a large selection of Vw t6 wheel bolts the picture shows only a small amount. These are suitable for all t6 and 6.1 and also t5 models I believe these are also suitable for genuine Vw alloys too . Looking for £15 a set of 20 posted free uk mainland

6A82DDCE-F399-411D-9FA5-8598649CF001.jpeg

I would be interested in just 4 as I would like to do away with the security bolts (always worried about “rounding” the pattern). Let me know if you would consider that and what price.

Hi there I can sort you out some when I get home tonight..can do them for say £5.00 pounds posted so there basically free. Just need your full name and address and your postcode. My PayPal is paulkai1971@hotmail.co.uk hope this helps.

Bolts landed today, thank you. Very, very well wrapped up too! (So well done, I didn’t bother unwrapping them - easier to keep them safe that way!)

Thank you

Hi I have for sale near new standard wheel bolts. Suitable for all the t6 range. £20 posted for a set of 20 anywhere in the uk or N.I. 83DA161B-A876-42C7-B225-19B718A70224.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back