Startline question

powell7

Hi all

I picked up my startline last week.

Noticed today the n/s mirror isn't working (not moving the glass and no heat) even though the switch shows a n/s symbol.

I pulled the door card off to check the connection and found no wire from the mirror.

Has it been replaced with a cheap unit in the past or is it not meant to have an electric n/s?DSC_2874.JPG

DSC_2877.JPG

Last edited:
My Startline has electric n/s. 2020 6.1. I would say it's been replaced with a cheapo. Worth a moan to the seller! Not that expensive, I need a new o/s mine is wobbling well, might work out cheaper for a pair if you end up needing to buy one! I'll have the other off you! I'm hoping to drop on an Ascot grey one but none seem to be coming up!

I`ve got a startline T6 2019 and its got both electric adjust, both heated and both powerfold.

I`ve got a startline T6 2018 and its got both electric adjust, both heated (no powerfold)
I had mine 3 weeks before I found the power folds. I left the windows open so wondered if it had comfort close so i pressed and held the lock button on the fob. Saw the windows go up and then to my surprise the mirrors folded up !

I think the previous (1st) owner had the business pack fitted to mine as it’s got factory park assist and air on too and high line clocks.

Back