Stolen T6 (Birmingham Jewellery Quarter)

Scbourke88

VIP Member
STOLEN! T6 4motion

My van was stolen from Northwood Street in the Jewellery Quarter Birmingham last night whilst we were having dinner (7-9pm)

It is a 2019 VW Transporter Startline 4motion (68 reg plate).

No sign of glass on floor and had a silver disclok on the steering wheel so can only assume they’ve been near by and cloned the key as we’ve locked up and walked off. Police/Insurance notified were going to head back over today to see if any of the businesses are open and have CCTV to try and see how it was taken.

As you can see the exterior/interior is quite distinctive.

If your in the Birmingham area please keep an eye out and let me know if you see it parked up.

3783704c-65f7-48be-b1f7-cfe1c282ac96.jpeg

307c8d3d-e557-4775-842e-e6427e5a31b7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: CAB
I feel for you. F…ing scumbags. I've always thought the disk lock was very hard to remove? The scum may had time to cut it off or even a key?
I hope you get it back.

I feel for you. F…ing scumbags. I've always thought the disk lock was very hard to remove? The scum may had time to cut it off or even a key?
I hope you get it back.
Yeah you would think it would be fairly safe parked up in broad day light in whilst you have dinner apparently not!

Would advise getting immobiliser and tracker really wish I’d got round to that!!

Unfortunately, from what I've been reading recently, it is probably already in a shipping container.
However - one last ditch try. Sometimes they park it a few miles away for a few days to see if it has a tracker on it first. Maybe worth driving down some cul de sacs and quiet roads to increase the chance of retrieval?

For info of Scottish members been a series of camper van thefts in the Tayside area with four stolen between Tuesday and Friday, three recovered so far. Don’t know what type of vehicles were targeted but will be on the look out.

Back