Suspension Balance and Wheel Alignment - Notts

CWW

Hi everyone, I'm a new member here, have little mechanical skills but am the proud new owner of a '20 plate T6.1 which I have just had camper converted. Prior to my ownership the van was fitted with the Bilstein B14 suspension set, apparently to its lowest setting all around. The tyres are low profile, making the ride quite hard. Following the conversion the van is now sitting extremely low, particularly at the rear. Can anyone recommend a company in, or around the Nottinghamshire area who will reliably adjust the B14's to a higher setting and also set up/balance the suspension using, what I think is called the weight plate system. Then carry out 4 wheel laser alignment?
Thank you for your time and patience.

Hi everyone, I'm a new member here, have little mechanical skills but am the proud new owner of a '20 plate T6.1 which I have just had camper converted. Prior to my ownership the van was fitted with the Bilstein B14 suspension set, apparently to its lowest setting all around. The tyres are low profile, making the ride quite hard. Following the conversion the van is now sitting extremely low, particularly at the rear. Can anyone recommend a company in, or around the Nottinghamshire area who will reliably adjust the B14's to a higher setting and also set up/balance the suspension using, what I think is called the weight plate system. Then carry out 4 wheel laser alignment?
Thank you for your time and patience.
@CRS Performance - They are in Cannock.

@CRS Performance - They are in Cannock.
Hi there

we are such people ! but i wont be able to adjust the B14 to a sensible height for you , they simply cant carry the weight of a camper properly , adjusted fully up they will still be too low and ride badly. We do have a new spring set up for the rear that can sort it out . or you can change the whole kit to a camper specific one.

Most people dont have a corner weight machine that can carry a transporter weight . We use them them for setting up race cars , not transporters . We know how to set these vans up correctly and corner weighting it will only tell you exactly how heavy your van is , it wont improve the ride .

Back