Wanted Suspension for t32

Stevie205

VIP Member
Hi all, I'm fairly new to the forum but everyone is bob on and very helpful.
I've got a 2017 T32 shuttle, pretty standard exterior.
I've got a failed shock absorber on one side and snapped spring on the other.
Ideally I want to lower it but can't afford £1400 on some of the high end set ups which I would love. I don't want a massive drop, something between 30-50mm.

So either I want a some standard front suspension (sportline) or to upgrade with a second hand higher end kit.

Thanks in advance

Any good?

Or maybe contact @CRS Performance.

Or

@BognorMotors

They may have a set laying around??

They maybe able to post and have a local fitter do the work?
CRS are 2 hours south of you.

Or maybe contact @CRS Performance.

Or

@BognorMotors

They may have a set laying around??

They maybe able to post and have a local fitter do the work?
CRS are 2 hours south of you.

Thanks for the prompt response. I used to spanner for a living before my current job so thankfully I'm happy to fit myself.

But yeah that's a good shout, I'll get in touch with both.

Ideally I want to lower it, but may need to wait until proper funds allow.

Front or rear ? Plenty on ebay

Thanks again for the link.

Both fronts

Any good?

A little bit too far away. I'm in Lancashire.
Fuel isn't the issue, it's time! I can't even have a crap without two kids crawling into the bathroom unwinding the bog role!

Ideally I want to lower it but can't afford £1400 on some of the high end set ups which I would love. I don't want a massive drop, something between 30-50mm.

So either I want a some standard front suspension (sportline) or to upgrade with a second hand higher end kit.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance
Hi Stevie, did you find your T32 oem suspension? I live in Northumberland and have a set of VW standard T32 front and rear shocks and springs which were taken off my van.

There are loads of 6.1 shocks new on ebay etc that have been taken off stock vans, if you get them just be aware the springs are shorter on a 6.1 so you need shocks and sprigs. i fitted them on my t6 with some eibach 60mm springs and they function really well, ride isnt harsh and the height suits me.

I have a full delivery mileage T32 suspension in the garage. Front struts/rear springs/shocks etc. I’m in Barnsley, drop me a PM if you’re interested.
IMG_6974.jpeg

There are loads of 6.1 shocks new on ebay etc that have been taken off stock vans, if you get them just be aware the springs are shorter on a 6.1 so you need shocks and sprigs. i fitted them on my t6 with some eibach 60mm springs and they function really well, ride isnt harsh and the height suits me.
Cheers mate, that's really helpful information. I could have easily tripped myself up!

I’ve got loads of sets of brand new T30
And T32 suspension - all delivery mileage.

Cheers mate, that's really helpful information. I could have easily tripped myself up!
No drama at all I think it was someone on here that warned me to be honest but as I say if you use shocks and springs as a set the overall is fine and they bolt on the same

Thanks in advance
Did you get sorted, I have a pair you can have I’m near Halifax

Back