Swampers to replace my low-profile 20” wheels....

Paul@ MW

I've fell out with my VW 20 inch wheels as I'm always scratching them.
Any suggestions for a set of swamper wheels and tyres that'll fill the wheel arch's the same as the 20's ?
Any advice much appreciated, thank you

1685954561247283896628085327077.jpg

That's just what I'm after thank you...

I suggest you might need to look at 17" wheels and suitable chunky tyres for a T6.1 especially if yours if a T32 as the brakes are bigger and might not fit over a 16" wheel.

Did your van come with Clayton or Devonport wheels?

These are 16" claytons

s-l1600 (1).jpg

These are 17" Devonports

s-l1600.jpg

Thank you for your very informative reply...my van came with Claytons as Per set against the brick wall, are they different then ??
Regards, Paul

I suggest you might need to look at 17" wheels and suitable chunky tyres for a T6.1 especially if yours if a T32 as the brakes are bigger and might not fit over a 16" wheel.

Did your van come with Clayton or Devonport wheels?

These are 16" claytons

View attachment 201374

These are 17" Devonports

View attachment 201375
My van came with Clayton wheels and thanks for your reply is there a reason you asked ?
Thank you & regards, Paul

My van came with Clayton wheels and thanks for your reply is there a reason you asked ?
Thank you & regards, Paul
If it had Clayton’s then it is the standard sized brake disks which means you could fit 16” Swamper wheels.

I have also seen Clayton’s with BF Goodrich tyres like I had on my van - looked good.

If it had Clayton’s then it is the standard sized brake disks which means you could fit 16” Swamper wheels.

I have also seen Clayton’s with BF Goodrich tyres like I had on my van - looked good.
Thanks for the info...was just the advice I needed. Cheers

Back