Swivel seat

KEV A

So... I'm thinking of having swivel fitted to my double seat ..I've heard that when the seat is in the normal position it will lean forward slightly ..is this the case ..does anyone know

We have Kiaravan swivel on our double passenger seat, I certainly haven't noticed that it leans forward... :S My passenger hasn't told me about it either. Charlotte is usually quite vocal about these things.

The one thing she did mention was that it's a couple of inches higher than without it. So knees get a bit closer to the dash and head closer to the ceiling. Worth it for the extra space and seating when camping though.

The kiravans one has a special mechanism that causes it to tilt to end up sitting in the correct position when turned.
Other ones don't this so they don't sit at the same angle when rotated. If you get me.

We fitted the single Kiravans swivel seat. Easy to fit and it is slightly higher than original It also rocks slightly which is a bit off putting don't know if this happens on the double?

Need to have a look to see if the kiravan offset swivel is back in stock. Their website was saying they were due back in on the 3rd July.

Back