Sold T28 ST X Coil Overs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leemondo12

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi All,

I’ve just removed my STX Coilovers from my T28, I got the bug for wanting lower and have ended up with SoLow Low fitted :cool:

These coilovers were fitted in December 23 and have covered less than 6000 miles, mostly motorway miles up and down to Aberdeen.

I have cleaned them all up, and checked them over. There is some thread damage to the rear adjusters as I ran them without the adjuster ring meaning the spring rubbed. I have cleaned the threads up and the adjuster runs up and down with no issues. I also had to drill out one of the grub screws on each of the rear adjusters, knowing then what I know now I wouldn’t have bothered with locking the adjuster to the mounting tube, there’s no need.

Both front and rear threads have been checked, cleaned and greased with the adjusters running up and down with no problems.

I also have the rear adjuster delete rubbers and the front upper mount mod plates included both bought from Transporter HQ. I know some are against the upper mount mod but there was no sign of any damage to my upper mounts when removed.

See photos below, I am asking £500 Ono, I am located in Prestatyn, North Wales if these were wanting to be picked up and I am heading to Aberdeen on Tuesday so could potentially meet on the way so long as not out of my way. I could look at the possibility of posting but not sure if I have a big enough box!

Any questions don’t hesitate to send me a message.

Thanks LeeIMG_0601.jpegIMG_0602.jpegIMG_0611.jpegIMG_0609.jpegIMG_0607.jpegIMG_0613.jpeg

IMG_0613.jpeg

IMG_0612.jpeg

Well priced for a great suspension upgrade imo mate. Shouldn’t hang about! GLWTS :thumbsup:

Hi,

What's the adjustment range on these?

I'm considering lowering my t6 t28 and getting new wheels. Im not sure on wheel size yet and not sure how low to go. I can't go too low, because my van is my work van and family van.

Thanks

Hi,

What's the adjustment range on these?

I'm considering lowering my t6 t28 and getting new wheels. Im not sure on wheel size yet and not sure how low to go. I can't go too low, because my van is my work van and family van.

Thanks
If my memory serves me right it’s between 35mm and 65mm, not too wild.
They can go lower which is why I had the top mount mod and the adjuster delete.

Cheers Lee

I'll have a think. I was thinking about 80mm and 18" or 19" wheels initially.

Thanks,

Ashley

That’s the Coilovers wound right down on the front with the top mount mod and half of the rear adjuster removed.

That’s the Coilovers wound right down on the front with the top mount mod and half of the rear adjuster removed.

I might be interested. I just need to check a few things out first and I'd need them delivered if possible? I'd obviously pay for the postage if it's not too much hassle for you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back