T32 6.1 Aux / Parking Heater Retrofit

Flyboy

VIP Member
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me here, I keep reading the Aux / Parking heater forum posts but I'm still a little unsure what I looking for.

I have bought a new T32 6.1 Kombi and I would like to install the Aux / Parking heater exactly the same as it would have been installed at the factory as an option. Although new my 6.1 was a pre reg so I finding the nearest to what I wanted as I could. With a bit of luck I have not made a mistake wanting a 6.1 over the new model. I keep reading about the transit collaboration but I guess thats a totally different story....

Can anyone help me with a parts list for all the VW parts for the heater retro fit for the latest 6.1 exactly as if it was chosen as a option for my van?

I would also like to find out the same for the Leisure battery installation as if it had been a factory installed option.

I realise there are a lot of retrofitting Companies out there and a hell of a lot of 3rd party options but I would really like to keep all the parts the same as supplied by VW if chosen as a build option.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

I've fitted a number of Eberspacher diesel powered blown air heaters to T5s & a T6 in the past. The first one I did I fitted in the position used by the factory and used the same heating air inlet in the driver's door step. The hot air outlet I fitted was bespoke for my own reasons others have fitted more or less the complete OEM hot air outlet in the base of the right B pillar. The location of the hot air outlet is dependent on what interior fitments you are intending installing.
There is plenty of info on here about this type of upgrade.

Back