T32 kombi 3rd row seat fitting tire pressure

bully85

New arrival baby girl number and 3 and already having a teenage son has made me have to prepare to fit a 3rd row in my factory t32 kombi.
It’s two seats up front with a 2 and a single in the middle and I have sourced a rear bench in matching trim.i run a 255/45 18 and normally run 44 up front and 39 rear.
Got thinking about the bench change and how heavy it is so thought following a caravelle spec would be best course of action?
Found the plate inside the door on the t5 forum and think a 46psi and 48psi rear looked correct but also finding 48psi front and back on here coming up along with 44 and 41
Any input welcomed

I would also check your current plate for the PSI to run when the van is fully loaded. Don't forget that as its a van it is designed to be run with weight in the rear. As you say the bench is pretty heavy so using the upper end of the loaded value with people and the bench in the back would probably be about right?

I would also check your current plate for the PSI to run when the van is fully loaded. Don't forget that as its a van it is designed to be run with weight in the rear. As you say the bench is pretty heavy so using the upper end of the loaded value with people and the bench in the back would probably be about right?
Yes was thinking upper ends.current plate doesn’t show my tire size.was thinking factory t32 kombis may be same chassis as caravelle?

The Caravelle is based on a T30, so as you have a T32, you are better off sticking the suggested pressures for that.

The Caravelle is based on a T30, so as you have a T32, you are better off sticking the suggested pressures for that.
I have the sportline recommended pressure as they had same tires and was based on a t32 i believe.but they never had a 3rd row of seats and my plate only shows up to a 17.

Back