T5.1 or T6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greens

Hi Everyone, since the weekend I am a proud owner of a 2014 Transporter T32, well I think it is. Some say its a T6 ? I find this very confusing. Anyway its the sportline edition and I have taken the rear single seat out as it is in the way of getting to the back from the front. I am looking to sell it however have no Idea on how to price it. And if to put it down as T32 or T6. Below a picture of the bugger. Any help or pointers appreciated! Romy

IMG_3380.jpeg

For clarity if it is a 2014 model you have then it'll be a T5 (or possibly the facelifted T5.1)

T32 is referencing the GVW (gross vehicle weight) i.e. 3,200kg (3.2 metric tonnes)

T6 was made from around 2016 onwards (perhaps end of 2015)

Hi, did you manage to sell your seat? I have recently purchased a T32 but also unsure what that means i.e is mine also a T5? It’s a 2012 plate. Looking for a rear single seat as purchased with one missing ☺️

is mine also a T5? It’s a 2012 plate
Yes T5

purchased a T32 but also unsure what that means
Transporters came in 3 versions T28 T30 and T32 - their GVW (gross vehicle weight) is 2800kg 3000kg and 3200kg respectively.

So technically a T32 has the largest payload i.e. how much you can put in it.

But for example the T32 has some differences mechanically to the T30 which are heavier (bigger brakes, different suspension etc.) so the payload difference between a T30 and a T32 isn't actually 200kg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back