T6.1 Discover Plus - no sound [Resolved]

Florry66

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, just returned from a 640 mile round trip to Sunderland, on the way up after a stop at services the sound has gone on my Discovery plus system, I’ve tried the press on button for a soft reset but still nothing, I can turn the radio on, see it going up when I increase the volume but there’s nothing, no sound at all for Radio, media, phone, Nav etc, everything else appears to be working as normal, any ideas please ? Thanks

Disconnect any connected phones and delete them. Then try a soft reset as above and see what happens. Failing that restore to factory settings - it’s in the main menu

Disconnect any connected phones and delete them. Then try a soft reset as above and see what happens. Failing that restore to factory settings - it’s in the main menu
Thanks for the info, done all the above but still nothing, I’m baffled ! I did read somewhere on a Google search that someone replaced a fuse and there sound came back on, struggling to see what fuse that would be

That's an odd one for sure, as if we've ever experienced anything like that, what I've suggested has fixed it - Maybe the fuse is for the power for the unit and completely resets it? (thats just a guess - Worth a try though)

Thanks all for your reply’s, just to let you know everything is working perfectly again, I had somehow switched off the auto on setting on the Focal 2.1 amp, what a plonker

It's easily done. I look after the PA in the local village hall and last show spent an hour trying to work out why the power was down until I noticed a distinct lack of lights in one of our 5 racked amps...

Sometimes stepping away, having a good cuppa and coming to it fresh is all it takes. Or more usually explaining it to someone else and realising your error just as they do... :unsure:

Thanks all for your reply’s, just to let you know everything is working perfectly again, I had somehow switched off the auto on setting on the Focal 2.1 amp, what a plonker
Hi there - I think we may have a similar issue - what is a focal 2.1amp - the van is new to us and it is bewildering !

Hi there - I think we may have a similar issue - what is a focal 2.1amp - the van is new to us and it is bewildering !
Hi, it’s an aftermarket amp/sub under my drivers seat, I’m not sure how but the auto on button was off, took me days to discover

Back