For Sale T6 Double passenger seat in Brick. £100

gforsure

VIP Member
Hi All,

Not sure whether there is any interest in a Brick pattern bench seat from a T6.1?
It seems a shame to just throw it out as its barely been used but there doesnt seem much interest at all and at the minute its taking up floor space!

Thanks,
Glen

Hi, I’m looking for a double passenger front seat for my t6.1. I’m down in the midlands (Rugby). Are you going to any of the meets?

Hi, I’m looking for a double passenger front seat for my t6.1. I’m down in the midlands (Rugby). Are you going to any of the meets?
Hi bud, I can’t make any upcoming ones unfortunately sorry, the next one would probably be tatton park in august.

Hi bud, I can’t make any upcoming ones unfortunately sorry, the next one would probably be tatton park in august.
No worries, is the seat in Manchester? Does it have everything just to fit straight in? I’ve currently got two captains chairs that swivel, so I presume the swivel bit would need to come out? Cheers

No worries, is the seat in Manchester? Does it have everything just to fit straight in? I’ve currently got two captains chairs that swivel, so I presume the swivel bit would need to come out? Cheers
Yes it should literally just bolt straight in aslong as you have the predrilled holes underneath the floor lining?
What are you doing with your captain seat?
Yes I am in/out manchester all of the time

Yes it should literally just bolt straight in aslong as you have the predrilled holes underneath the floor lining?
What are you doing with your captain seat?
Yes I am in/out manchester all of the time
I want to try a double seat as we have a dog and it doesn’t travel well in our van, so hoping if it can go on a seat it might be better. But if it don’t work I’ll go back to the captains seat as it matches the leather I’ve had the rest of the van done in. I’ll check about the pre-drilled holes and if everything looks good. I will try to get up to you.

I want to try a double seat as we have a dog and it doesn’t travel well in our van, so hoping if it can go on a seat it might be better. But if it don’t work I’ll go back to the captains seat as it matches the leather I’ve had the rest of the van done in. I’ll check about the pre-drilled holes and if everything looks good. I will try to get up to you.
No problem yes, i would be surprised if you didnt have them!
Yes with the bench seat it should have a bit more room and comfort too, ok no worries speak soon

Hey, I’ve checked and apparently the base of the van will need drilling and the old holes have to have some sort of treatment , I presume to stop rust, so it’s all starting to sound more difficult and expensive than I hoped! So I’m not goi g to bother for now. Hope you manage to pass the seat on to someone else ok. Cheers

Hey, I’ve checked and apparently the base of the van will need drilling and the old holes have to have some sort of treatment , I presume to stop rust, so it’s all starting to sound more difficult and expensive than I hoped! So I’m not goi g to bother for now. Hope you manage to pass the seat on to someone else ok. Cheers
Hey no problem, thats strange I would have expected them to be there already!
No worries i hope you get sorted regardless,
Cheers

Back