T6 Forum event Sibbertoft 26 - 28 July

Creamytash

T6 Guru
Hello all, I just wanted to say a big thank you to the organisers of the above event for their efforts in setting everything up. It was our first T6 Forum event and I have to say we were a bit overwhelmed by the warm family feeling from all the members. I want to say a personal thank you to John, Andre and Gary(JAG) for coming over and sorting out our awning when they saw me struggling. It was a lovey weekend, great wrather, a really nice site and a very friendly atmosphere. We look forward to being able to attend future events.
Creamytash(Dave & Sue).

Hello all, I just wanted to say a big thank you to the organisers of the above event for their efforts in setting everything up. It was our first T6 Forum event and I have to say we were a bit overwhelmed by the warm family feeling from all the members. I want to say a personal thank you to John, Andre and Gary(JAG) for coming over and sorting out our awning when they saw me struggling. It was a lovey weekend, great weather, a really nice site and a very friendly atmosphere. We look forward to being able to attend future events.
Creamytash(Dave & Sue).
Welcome aboard the T6 family.

Message @czmate1999 for him to add you to the WhatsApp group for future get togethers.
Get that flag designed that Sue suggested, & that shop in Chesterfield will make it for you :thumbsup:

Glad to help with your awning. :D
See you both next time...

Back