T6 Highline Aired Out Build

ayrton167

I've recently purchased a T6 highline in white, on 20k miles,

my plans are:

*air suspension - airlift / intermotiv kit.
*wheels unsure 19s or 20s.
*soundproof/insulate/carpet
*sidebars
*bigbrakes - porsche 6 pot
*sidewindows
*sportline front splitter
*rear spoiler
*front seats

probably lots of other things will be added to the list, any input on what i could do would be helpful. I'm not planning on making a camper. but i do haul around a couple of mountain bikes on the weekends.

Is that where the air tank is going to be housed?

Awesome
Any chance you could take some pics as you go as really interested in doing this myself. What kit are you using?
Thanks Pete

Yeah that shouldn’t be a problem, You could imagine the electrical side the same as wiring a subwoofer, Positive and negative direct to battery, a positive to ignition on off. So easiest place is to come of the back of the headunit. Then for the manifold I will be using airlift 3p as its one of the latest cheapest options. I’m using the van just to carry my push bikes etc, if you was using the van for work carrying heavy weight goods. I would recommend airlift 3h or accusative with height level sensors,

Then the suspension is just like fitting coilovers. And then you would just connect the airlines to them,

I will be using and Intermotiv kit,
Airlift bags with there struts,
Airlift 3p management system,
Twin Viair compressor. 444c or 480. Either good as one another 480c is abit more industrial(better for a van IMO)
And underslung tank. So it’s hidden under the van.

Any other help just let me know

the carpeting - sound deadening - insulation and side windows, is booked in with JNC campers (local to me-) on the 22nd jan so will upload some photos of the install. looking at some of his work he seems to have great workmanship and reasonably priced

So james norris campers done an excellent job on the windows and carpeting..

Work carried out by james:
*Side windows (no sliders)
*insulated
*soundproofed
*6 led spot lights
*fully carpeted including rear doors.
*new 12mm ply floor
*rear speaker box
*ply panels cut down to kombi sizes

IMG_20180123_194724_582.jpg

IMG_20180123_194724_581.jpg

IMG_20180207_082522_132.jpg