Sold T6 LED tailgate tail-lamps. £150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garyf123

T6 Pro
Due to the sale of my T6 camper, i have several items going for sale. One of these items is my T6 LED tail lights that are from a Caravelle. They are a great improvement/upgrade and very easy to swap over using all the forums advice. All that is required is undoing 2 screws to remove the halogen units and de-pinning the connectors. New connectors are required but i will provide these (cost me approx' £25.00 inc' postage from VW). Re-pinning is easy using correct tools (dirt cheap from amazon/ebay) or some use a small allen key.
Looking for £150.00 including connectors, collection from Leeds preferred but will ship at cost.

Gary.

rear tl1.jpg

tl2.jpg

tl3.jpg

I'm interested in these but would need them posting. I just need to try find the thread for re-pinning them to see if something i can do easily.
Also assume these will fit any T6 with tailgate? Mines just the halogen at the moment.

Whereabouts are you?
The pinning is easy. Get a cheap set of tools from Amazon, think I paid about £4.95 for a big set! There are loads of how tos on forum, I did mine twice, first time took me about an hour, when I did it second time, about 15 minutes. Yes, they are for a tailgate.

I just need to try find the thread for re-pinning them to see if something i can do easily.
There are loads of how tos on forum

Whereabouts are you?
The pinning is easy. Get a cheap set of tools from Amazon, think I paid about £4.95 for a big set! There are loads of how tos on forum, I did mine twice, first time took me about an hour, when I did it second time, about 15 minutes. Yes, they are for a tailgate.
Sorry it didn't notify me of the reply! I'm based in Croydon, South London. So bit of a drive!
Just had a look at the guide Ads posted which is the one I saw ages ago but didn't know what to search so that's great.
I'll private message address so you can look into postage costs?

Sorry it didn't notify me of the reply! I'm based in Croydon, South London. So bit of a drive!
Just had a look at the guide Ads posted which is the one I saw ages ago but didn't know what to search so that's great.
I'll private message address so you can look into postage costs?
Ok, will measure and weigh tonight and let you know shipping cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back