Sold T6 Simora Kombi seats/belts/mat £950

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Ferris

VIP Member
Hi Everyone,

After several years of being the family vehicle, my Kombi is getting converted to (almost) full camper with a Variotech bed. Because of this I no longer have the need for the rear seats or ancillaries that go along with them.

Included:
  • 2+1 folding/removable Simora ISOFIX seats (from 2016 Kombi). Fold/tilt works perfectly - fabric is in overall good condition as these have been covered with GTE vinyl seat covers (see additional pics) for the last 6 years so no tears or wear. There is very faint ghosting from the diamond stitching that is on the seat covers - this is only noticeable in very bright sunlight and you might spot from the pics
  • SWB left hand slider load mat. Great overall condition but very minor dent towards the rear - this has been there for several years without increasing in size and hardly noticeable
  • All 6 x lashing points and bolts
  • all three seatbelts and C pillar bolts/reel - plastic cover is missing from one of the top bolts but easy to replace
  • all seat fixings and bolts - these have had some cosmetic wear from lifting seats in and out - plastic surrounds are a bit scratched but easy replaceable if needed
  • GTE seat covers for all 5 seats great snug fit - almost factory
Just removed from the van so ready to collect - North Nottingham.

Looking to sell the whole lot in one go: £950 with seat covers £850 without.

Thanks for looking

IMG_2080.jpegIMG_2081.jpegIMG_2082.jpegIMG_2087.jpegIMG_2088.jpegIMG_2079.jpegIMG_1991.jpegIMG_1989.jpeg

Hi, im currently looking to purchase @ a 2020 VW T28 panel van with the intention of converting it to a Kombi, the floor is currently plylined, do you know if yours would be suitable for my one ? thanks Bernie
Hi, my van is a factory Kombi. When I removed the seat fixings that are bolted through the floor there are strengthening brackets already riveted to the cross members. I can't say if a standard panel van has these already in place. I suspect as you will need to drill the holes you will need something like these in addition to strengthen the floor at the mounting points.

Hi Richard, yep I've watched some video,s now of the process, im hopefully going to view this van tomorrow morning, i will let you know tomorrow

Thanks

Hi Richard the van im going to view tomorrow morning is in Ilkeston which i believe is not too far from your area ?
in the event that i buy the van would you be available mid morning for me to call & view your seats ?

Hi Richard the van im going to view tomorrow morning is in Ilkeston which i believe is not too far from your area ?
in the event that i buy the van would you be available mid morning for me to call & view your seats ?
Yeah sure Ilkeston is not too far away. I’ll DM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back