Wanted T6 Swamper wheels wanted

ninenine22

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi I'm looking for some 17 inch swamper wheels. If anyone has some for sale I'm in the market for some.Thanks.

Got some Black Rhino Overland wheels for sale. There's no kerb damage whatsoever but some of the paint has come off from the 'bolts' which is easily remedied. These aren't real bold heads but are cast as part of the design of the wheel.

The bolts could be stripped to silver and clear coated if you like that look or repainted with a can of matt or satin black paint. I've had them on the van for 12 months and I'm moving them on as I've bought a different set of wheels (Twin Mono Tube Projekt) and need to recoup some of the outlay.

I've taken a quick pic just now of one of the wheels so you know what they're like.

The tyres aren't included as they will be getting swapped over tomorrow, after which I'll clean the wheels up for sale and take better photos.

The wheels are 17" and 8" wide, PCD is 5x120 and offset is 35. These fit nicely on a my T6.1 and are load rated.

367447885_6842082519137182_1039132782577127247_n.jpg

Looking for £550 including bolts and spigot rings, which is less than half the price I paid for them.

Back