T6 t6.1 foglights

Yackers777

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi
I’m thinking of facelifting my t6 to t6.1 could anyone tell me if foglights are the same ?
Tia

oh damnn wished I had known that before paying VW tons of money for each of my units when could have probably got T6 ones from various sources much cheaper.
Yeah I hadn’t got fogs on my van but they came with the t6.1 facelift kit, I thought they’d sent the wrong ones as they had t6 on the box , but they were the right ones , I’ve since replaced them with genuine units .

Yeah I hadn’t got fogs on my van but they came with the t6.1 facelift kit, I thought they’d sent the wrong ones as they had t6 on the box , but they were the right ones , I’ve since replaced them with genuine units .
was there much difference between the ones that came with the facelift kit and the genuine ones? Will you be selling the other ones?

Ah brilliant thanks mate , have you facelifted yours then ? Did you have to buy a front panel to support the t6.1 bumper ?
Thank you
Yes mate, there’s quite a few bits you need at the back , I just bought my kit from travelin lite as it was easier than trying to source all the parts as I did mine two years ago .

Back