t6 transporter roof bars for roof box and more

Any recommedations on which to purchase, the ons i keep finding have a 40kg weight limit
Planning on a large roof box, paddle boards, bike and maybe a platrform to shoot photos from or hit golf balls

Cheers Lee

All of the Rhino Racks KammRacks state the following:-

Note: Rhino KammRacks are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the roof weight capacity for your particular van model.

So! Figure your van's roof weight capacity and that's your upper limit with a KammRack.

I agree it's not 'roof bars' in the purest sense, but it's the only thing I know of that will get you 'up there' with weight carrying abilities.

All of the Rhino Racks KammRacks state the following:-

Note: Rhino KammRacks are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the roof weight capacity for your particular van model.

So! Figure your van's roof weight capacity and that's your upper limit with a KammRack.

I agree it's not 'roof bars' in the purest sense, but it's the only thing I know of that will get you 'up there' with weight carrying abilities.im

they do bars so maybe that could be an option and then i have the advantage on customising the based ahen required mostly it will just be roof box.
actually um very rarely going to uup there that was a litle dream so maybe there are others that would suit

Yes they are the ones vw sell so will fit a t6 or t6.1. Think if you want them from vw they are on back order at the mo with no eta but there are other suppliers who also sell the OEM bars made by Omtec

Back