Tarp Awning / Sun-Canopy / Rail-Sail suppliers?

tommy_t6.1

Builder
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I'm going to be looking into a tarp type awning for our van, similar to the Stitches and steel one.

I've found various suppliers but they on do black/grey/bright orange.

Does anyone know of a supplier who can do custom colours? As a coloured one would suit our overall theme! And we all know aesthetics is no.1 priority! Haha

DD Hammocks do one in green.

Wild Earth do assorted colours including camo.
and dark blue

Olpro used to do an assortment of coloured ones but they are not currently listed on their website.

A sort of related question. My drive away awning fits to my fiamma awning but that leaves a gap to the Van. When it rains I have to close the Van door. Any tarp product out there that creates an overlap and rain protection

IMG_3981.jpeg

A sort of related question. My drive away awning fits to my fiamma awning but that leaves a gap to the Van. When it rains I have to close the Van door. Any tarp product out there that creates an overlap and rain protection

View attachment 206854

Answered my own question. It appears that you can get a fitting for the fiamma that does what I need. Might make my own for less though

IMG_3982.jpeg

DD Hammocks do one in green.

Wild Earth do assorted colours including camo.
and dark blue

Olpro used to do an assortment of coloured ones but they are not currently listed on their website.
Amazing cheers bud! The DD hammocks one is just what we were looking for! Thankyou!

Amazing cheers bud! The DD hammocks one is just what we were looking for! Thankyou!
Happy to help.
Glad that my research was able to help someone else.
I went for the S+S Awning One as I liked the versatility. Very pleased with it.

I've already got there inflatable Bawdsey awning, but find it a little small. I was going to go for there tarp one, but fancied a coloured one to match the vans theme! Haha

What material did you use for this? I was going to ask someone local to me whose handy with a sewing machine to put me some Velcro straps and reinforce around eyelets.
Thanks
This is the fabric I used

What size did you go for? And where did you purchase the poles from? Thanks again
I purchased 5m of fabric so canopy is roughly 2m x 3m plus the wings, poles are these from ebay buddy

Back