THQ Full LED Headlights for T6

Any other links as I don't do Insta !
Afraid not. It’s the first time I’ve seen them properly & only because it popped up on my feed.

I’m sure the trade guys on here who will be installing these will update accordingly now the cats out of the bag though! :whistle:

I think I’ll wait to pull the trigger on new headlights until these are available. I was contemplating the gbrite led lights but not convinced buying from eBay and getting decent after care

I think I’ll wait to pull the trigger on new headlights until these are available. I was contemplating the gbrite led lights but not convinced buying from eBay and getting decent after care
I’ve not seen anything bad about the GBrites from people that have them but I know what you mean about eBay purchases.

I was never keen on seeing the individual LED’s on the previous versions & the potential MOT issue by upgrading the bulbs bothered me a bit. I’ve been told these new THQ ones are absolutely mega though, & fully compliant, so these will be what I go with when they’re available.

We will have these in stock as soon as they are available - for either mail order or a full drive in drive out service.

Can I ask where you heard end of August please? That's not the information I have been given, but things can change in 24 hours!
I cannot and will not reveal my sources ;)

I asked them and that was their reply:thumbsup:

What info do you have then?

They also said they were not taking preorders (non trade), I seem to remember they did this when they released the V3’s

I cannot and will not reveal my sources ;)

I asked them and that was their reply:thumbsup:

What info do you have then?
I’m expecting them to be available quite a lot earlier than that, based on asking them the same question, but it may be that dealers will get access before they are available on general sale.

Back