Found THQ T6 LED Barn Door Sequential Indicator Rear Lights

T6Mike

Musical Member
VIP Member
Does anyone have a reasonably priced set of the THQ sequential indicator rear lights for a T6?.

Would need posted, unless you live north of the border.

Well, If you're sure then. i thought I saw some last year though, but if you're sure, then there's no point me bumping it again, I'll just have to buy new ones.
Can’t be 100% but I don’t recall ever seeing THQ LED rear lights in the for sale section.

I have a set (Red smoke) I might part with (brand new trial fitted) I keep getting errors with mine think it might be something to do with my t6 - t6.1 front end conversion.

Literally taken out the box and trail fitted. if I can’t find a solution before the weekend I’m selling them.

IMG_3401.jpeg

Well, If you're sure then. i thought I saw some last year though, but if you're sure, then there's no point me bumping it again, I'll just have to buy new ones.

These?

I have a set (Red smoke) I might part with (brand new trial fitted) I keep getting errors with mine think it might be something to do with my t6 - t6.1 front end conversion.

Literally taken out the box and trail fitted. if I can’t find a solution before the weekend I’m selling them.
Great, message me once you've decided to sell or not and decided a price etc.

@SteBliss I've not heard from you, so I'm just going to buy a new set.
Hi Pal, okay so I discovered why they weren’t working on mine. It was because I accidentally bought the T6.1 version. But it was just a case of swapping the connector pins around which only took 5 minutes to do. They work perfectly however I didn’t think they suited my white T6 so I’ve gone and purchased the Red version.

These are up for sale if you want them. £200. £10p+p They’re practically brand new.

Sorry pal, I bought new ones. They’re £265 new, delivered, so not much more, and the right ones

Back