Triple seat bench ID and price guide help.

IainRS

VIP Member
Hi guys,
I’m a newbie to the T6 scene and recently bought a 2020 Sportline van which came fitted with a rear bench seat which I’m going to sell as it doesn’t match the front leather seats.

Before I put up a proper advert I want to ask what the fabric is and a rough guide to what it’s worth so any help very much appreciated.
It’s in immaculate condition and all the mechanism works perfectly.
Thanks.

The image is quite small but from this distance it looks like it's Bricks fabric.
Not sure of price, if you look on eBay people are asking the Earth for them. Maybe £7-800?

Last edited:
The image is quite small but from this distance it looks like it's Bricks fabric.
Not sure of price, if you look on eBay people are asking the Earth for them. Maybe £7-800?
Thanks for the reply. Yes, seems to be brick as you say. Estimating their value is proving more difficult as asking prices range hugely.

I'd have had it off you 12 months ago. I couldn't find a bricks triple under a grand back them. Ended up getting a triple from a t5 and found triple bricks seat covers.
Difficult to price up, stick a price on it you're happy with and go from there.

I'd have had it off you 12 months ago. I couldn't find a bricks triple under a grand back them. Ended up getting a triple from a t5 and found triple bricks seat covers.
Difficult to price up, stick a price on it you're happy with and go from there.
Thanks again for your input. I’ll get some better pics and get it listed.

Back