Triple seat bench ID and price guide help.

IainRS

VIP Member
Hi guys,
I’m a newbie to the T6 scene and recently bought a 2020 Sportline van which came fitted with a rear bench seat which I’m going to sell as it doesn’t match the front leather seats.

Before I put up a proper advert I want to ask what the fabric is and a rough guide to what it’s worth so any help very much appreciated.
It’s in immaculate condition and all the mechanism works perfectly.
Thanks.

Any pics?
I’m currently waiting on rear seats to be upholstered to match my sportline fronts

So is it a factory sportline and someone’s turned into a kombi and didn’t match the seats?
Your better having that reupholstered

So is it a factory sportline and someone’s turned into a kombi and didn’t match the seats?
Your better having that reupholstered
Yes factory Sportline with red/ black leather.
I’m guessing previous owner needed occasional rear seats and couldn’t find any matching ones so put these in instead.
However I’ve managed to find a rear black/ red leather bench so that’s why I’m selling these.

Fair shout thought you might struggle finding.
Depending on price of your new seats as a guide.
Your seats probably won’t get more than £200-£300

Mine to reupholster was £1150 plus vat even tho mine are 2 plus 1

Fair shout thought you might struggle finding.
Depending on price of your new seats as a guide.
Your seats probably won’t get more than £200-£300

Mine to reupholster was £1150 plus vat even tho mine are 2 plus 1
Thanks for your reply Chippie.
£200- £300, I’d have thought more but I really have no idea. What is the fabric called? Is it Simora?
Managed to find the Sportline bench only 70 miles away so I was very lucky there.

Yes unfortunately the bench is less desirable plus if people are converting there panel vans they generally want all the gubbins to go with it like brackets and belts etc

They are brick pattern fabric

Back