Two tone swamper

JAC13

VIP Member
Any two tone swampers out there? Basically we have a swamper style camper and the other half wants it painted two tone, which was always her idea before we went swamper. Now, I like the rugged look but not sure it goes with a mixed colour scheme. Any pics and thoughts?!?!??

What colour is your van now?
I’ve seen a few German vans in two tone.
It’s something we have thought about too,

You could go for a wrap rather than paint, and with a white top you could literally have any colour lower. Matte green or grey maybe?

I wanted to do ours in a two tone sandy coloured bottom half and roof, bronze wheels and black wheel arches, sadly the FPO decided on this, its ok, but not the adventure bus I was thinking :)

IMG_3111.jpg

The wrap route i get for ease to take off but quotes north of £2000 for something that will last for 7 years is a non starter for me so it will be a spray, which is roughly the same price anyway. Infact I've been quoted more for a wrap than half a spray job(south england)!!!!

I would go with something similar to the first pic, I’ve no idea what colour it is though.
Our van is Ascot grey, I thought of doing a lower wrap in Landrover Keswick green, but just not sure if it would work.

I would go with something similar to the first pic, I’ve no idea what colour it is though.
Our van is Ascot grey, I thought of doing a lower wrap in Landrover Keswick green, but just not sure if it would work.
Looks like a Pure Grey lower in that first pic.

Grey was what she was thinking but I like the matt green I've not seen that colour before.

Good find, as in my earlier post, I was thinking Landrover Keswick green bottom half, our van is Ascot grey, which looks like the same colour van you posted, I might also see if the Landrover burnt orange would go with Ascot grey, more ££

Back