'Van Furniture' U Shape Sink Cupboard Depth

T6ChrisO

AutoCAD engineer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hello,

Hopefully someone can assist. Im looking at the Van Furniture U Shape system and with mainly staying off grid im not going the conventional EHU route.

Instead, opting for a Clayton Power LPS II 3000 system (more than likely) BUT my worry is will it fit in the cupboard below the sink. Height and Depth isnt an issue but I fear Length could be.

Could someone who owns said company layout please measure the clearance from front of cupboard to rear of cupboard?

The LPS 3000 is 409mm long

Example of cupboard....
example.jpg

For the £3700 of the Clayton you could put in your own set up with solar panels, battery, b2b, mppt and still be quids in.

If you're installing supplied furniture then including the leisure power at the same is a no brainer.
Under seat battery can go up to 230Ah if you use the Roamer but spreading LiFeO4 batteries across both front seats could double that, between 300 and 400 watts of solar up top then factor in a meaty inverter means you could go all electric and not bother with gas.
Keeping gas does make things a little cheaper though and not put all your eggs in one basket... it's probably my love of the sleek inset induction hob look! :whistle:

Back